Monday, May 07, 2007

xn: hee i using anonymous to see my tagboard...dumb ppl in this world...i love u too my hubby!
SCYFER: wahahaha.. wad a noob.. wanna mimic also mimic properly lar.. hee.. i love u, honeybaby!
xinying: Stupid Simon!! :D x_x :D
simon: break up :D
simon: I let you see my new gf one day. You ugly freak. Disgusting sia. makes me wan to puke at ur face.
simon: I am so Sick of YOu. Lets Break up.
simon: Now i am glad that you are gone. I am so happy to lead a life without YOU. Get it? Is Over!
simon: Can't Stand the Sight of You. Freak. My mistake to choose a freak as my gf.
simon: Tats y i wan to break earlier.
simon: Hate your face.
simon: You are 1*beep*2 ugly.
simon: Sorry. I can't wait for you. Get lost from my life.
simon: i found a new girl. Lets break up. Can't wait for you. I don't like you anymore. 1*beep*2 off from NOW.
simon: i hate u...let's break up. OK?
simon: i hate u...
simon: kl;
pat: hi



hmm yupz somebody is veri boliao..
all tat post in e name of 'simon' de are by an unknown person, dun believe...
n pat didnt say i on my tagboard aso...

anyway i cannot view my tagboard without e help of anonymous.com so i didnt noe tis person did such a thing until my cousin tyy ask me why simon liddat...
haha...
then i went ask simon what he post lor...(anyway i was talking to simon n tyy on msn at e same time), then simon was shocked n put up on msn for me to see...
i was laughing n laughing away as i read hohoho!
cos its i was talking to simon happily so simon couldnt hav post tis...
n so fake lor...mimic until liddat...so un-simon =D
anyway its quite an entertainment thx le! =D

ohya for ppl who wans more entertainment can go see simon's blog... simoncxy.blogspot.com
tat person tagged as me n simon's blog too, n me n simon hav expressed our feelings our this issue there =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home