Sunday, September 25, 2005

Reflection...

Note* E idea of e content of tis entry came to me ystd, b4 i read bel's thots blog haha...
But b4 we discover others, discover ourselves first righta??

hav been thinking, me...wad kind of person am i?
recently, think im ->

1) naggy -- bel say so last nite, n i keep nagging my bf..haha...

2) self-centered -- cos my world revolves around me onli, my blog is all about me, me n more me...self-centered gal haiz...shld write stuff like professional bloggers, tok bout real stuff, non-personal issues... :D

ppl tend to think of hw they will benefit when doing things... 所谓人不为己天出地灭....bt then we ought to start thinking for others...

3) 小女人 yet 大女人 at e same time -- used to be onli a 大女人, bt me change le.. haha luckily i still like to bully ppl hahaha...

4) active -- im no longer e quiet gal haha...i used to wait for ppl to make first move bt nw i approach them instead :D .. then if u hav heard about me at kbox...hmm will hav a totally changed opinion of me cos i veri high at kbox de... usuali veri high aso de...

5) hav more confidence -- thats y i dare to speak up le... haha...

6) last bt nt least, im a happier person...i laugh alot more nw...ever since i go poly...okiez credits go to 5 yue tian cos everytime we r together we laugh like crazy over every little thing... n aso hav to thank my bf cos im reali veri happi to be wif him =)

Thats all for nw... bye! N i notice nobody gave comments regarding my last entry here...haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home